Developmental screenings provide a free developmental check for children 3 to 5 years old who are not yet enrolled in kindergarten. The purpose of the screening is to educate families about normal child development and to identify children who are in need of further assessment. District staff who are knowledgeable about typical milestones in all areas of development are on hand to play with children, answer questions, and address any concerns that the family might have regarding their child's development. Hearing and vision will also be screened by a district nurse.
The Sun Prairie Area School District will be holding Early Childhood Screening from 4:00-7:00 pm on the following dates:
Thursday, November 21, 2019
Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Screenings are held by appointment only and are held at the Early Learning Resource Center at Token Springs Elementary - 1435 N. Thompson Rd. in Sun Prairie.
- Occurs Thursday, November 21st, 2019 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Occurs Tuesday, December 17th, 2019 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Occurs Tuesday, January 21st, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Occurs Wednesday, February 19th, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Occurs Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Occurs Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm