Details for TOWN OF DEKORRAW8460
TOWN OF DEKORRAW8460 Bilkie Rd.Poynette, WI 53955-0536608-635-2014The following 2016-2017 applications for original and/or renewal of Intoxicating Liquor and Fermented Malt Beverage licenses have been filed with the Town of Dekorra:Class A Combination Fermented Malt Beverage & Intoxicating Liquor License for:North Point PlazaKuljeet Brar, AgentW9290 CTH CSPoynette, WI 53955Class B Combination Fermented Malt Beverage & Intoxicating Liquor Licenses for:Hooker�s Resort David & Kathleen Hafner, Owners W9370 CTH V Poynette, WI 53955 Hooker's River StopDavid Hafner, AgentW9378 Parkway Dr.Poynette, WI 53955 A&W�S Pour House William Whittaker, Agent N5095 Hemlock Street Poynette, WI 53955BS Lakeside Enterprises, LLCChristine Bowar, OwnerW10960 Corning St.Poynette, WI 53955 Remi�s Thirsty Moose Joyce Remington, OwnerN3135 CTH VPoynette, WI 53955Class B Beer OnlyBig Worm�s Hot SpotWilliam Colstad, OwnerN3288 CTH VPoynette, WI 53955Class B Intoxicating Liquor Only Winery License for:Rock N Wool Winery, LLCDavid J. Lapacek, AgentW7817 Drake Rd.Poynette, WI 53955Dated this 16th day of June, 2016Vicki L. Auck, ClerkPUB. Poynette Press/Lodi Enterprise;Junr 16, 2016WNAXLP
- As outside help flows in businesses push forward, urge 'buy local'
- Continued learning gets underway in Deerfield
- Hit by COVID-19, area businesses push ahead
- Sen. Ringhand encourages 'Stay safe, stay informed'
- Home learning gets underway in Cambridge
- U.S. Chamber creates coronavirus loan guide to help small business
- Cardiovascular disease, hypertension associated with increased COVID-19 fatality rate
- Libraries extend due dates, provide online programming
- Sun Prairie reacts to racist statement on Cha's Facebook page
- One home, 10 kids
- Hearts up!
- First COVID-19 death confirmed in Rock Co.
- New England Journal of Medicine reports on surfaces and COVID-19
- March 26, 2020, Rock County Public Health COVID-19 update
- Lodi, Poynette police departments taking proper precautions
- Waunakee photographer donates her services to families in isolation
- Rosemary Ann Bergmann
- The Latest: Menards, Walgreens, Wal-Mart and Ace Hardware accused of price gouging