Nearly 1,700 University of Wisconsin Oshkosh students graduated in May during the 144th spring commencement ceremonies. The new grads—including more than 1,400 with bachelor’s degrees, nearly 250 with master’s degree candidates and more than 30 with doctoral degrees—join more than 90,000 others as UW Oshkosh alumni. Students from Lake Mills were: Mary K. Beck Metzger, College of Nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice — Master’s to DNP and Margaret L. Schroeder, College of Letters and Science, Psychology.
- Name of man fatally injured in Milton crash released
- Death Notice: Brandon Clift, 30
- Man run over by bulldozer, dies
- Sun Prairie man charged with sexually abusing and threatening child
- Home burglary reported in Windsor
- Board chooses architect for middle school
- Festival Foods looks at other sites for store
- Coffee Van Go provides morning cup of Joe
- Passenger fatally injured in City of Milton crash early Sunday
- Marshall woman arrested for 8th OWI
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.