A monarch butterfly tagging event, hosted by the Madison Audubon Society, took place Sept. 16 at Goose Pont Sanctuary just outside Arlington, and allowed event-goers to learn more about the butterflies and their migration patterns.
As featured on
A monarch butterfly tagging event took place at Goose Pond Sanctuary outside Arlington Sept. 16 that allowed participants to learn more about the insects and how they migrate.
- Student and teacher named Herb Kohl scholar and fellow
- Letter to the Editor: Increasing ethanol demand in America
- William Barr is his own man
- The low Barr
- Lodi High School presents 'Harvey'
- State Supreme Court primary results fluctuate across local areas
- Lodi matmen capture 27th straight regional crown
- Blue Devils thwart Luther Prep, remain in title hunt
Featured Weekly Print Ads
- Lake Mills alumna found dead in Colorado
- Name of DeForest child porn suspect released
- Child pornography arrest in DeForest
- Pumpkin Patch Farms gets final approval
- Olson is new district administrator
- McFarland man missing from UW-Milwaukee
- Wiegand, 200 free Sun Prairie's first state champ
- Documentary touches on community's rebound after GM's closure in Janesville
- Custodians armed with new technology to fight viruses
- Karofsky tops Kelly in Sun Prairie returns