A party was held recently at the Portage Enterprise Center to celebrate Nancy Elsing's retirement. Elsing as been the Executive Director of the Columbia County Economic Development Corporation for the last 22 years. She retired officially on Dec. 31, but plans to be around to help potential successors.
As featured on
Nancy Elsing’s Dec. 28 retirement party saw a large turnout, which evidences how many people she’s impacted during her 22 years working for Columbia County.
- Local man involved in meth house bust
- Obituary: Daryl L. Nordness
- Town of Lodi clerk dismissed
- Habitat for Humanity development proposed for city's east side
- Cottage Grove man dies competing in Ironman
- City to hold ceremony on July 10
- Homer leads to heartbreak for Sun Prairie
- About face: Morrisonville Elementary to close immediately
- One dead in Town of Lodi crash
- Knorr's gem leads Sun Prairie to State Championship game