The first Polar BBQ at Dave's Ace in Milton was held Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020. Twelve Big Green Eggs (ceramic charcoal grills/smokers) were set up in the parking lot. The public was able to sample various meats, mac n cheese, potatoes, coffee and desserts.
- April 7 Election is back on
- Speed limit reduced to 60 mph Beloit to Madison
- Hunting for Easter eggs?
- Gov. Evers suspends in-person voting
- 78-year-old to be changed with hit and run
- Edgerton native Ryan Wanless treks 350 miles of Alaskan wilderness to finish the Iditarod Trail Invitational
- Frustrated, but ready, says Harmony clerk of April 7 election
- Steil urges SBA to ensure religious nonprofits are eligible for emergency assistance
Holiday Worship Services
Featured Weekly Print Ads
- Waunakee photographer donates her services to families in isolation
- Two arrested after Gander Outdoors burglary
- Front Porch Project captures distancing
- City cancels brush collection set for April 6
- Restaurants making the best of bad situation
- Pass/fail grades stir parent, student opposition
- School lunches are fulfilling
- In the midst of pandemic, Waunakee couple welcomes firstborn
- Hearts up!
- Finalists announced for Monona fire chief job