Wisconsin’s 6th Annual K-9 Veterans Day, recognized statewide as March 13, was celebrated Sunday at the American Legion Post 166, 201 S. Water St., followed by a wreath-placing ceremony at the Fort Atkinson K-9 Memorial monument in McCoy Park.
- Tuesday brings steady trickle of voters to Harmony Town Hall
- Dave’s Ace implements COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Wineries go to delivery, encourage online ordering
- Knutson selected as preseason All-American
- April 7 Election is back on
- Speed limit reduced to 60 mph Beloit to Madison
- Hunting for Easter eggs?
- Gov. Evers suspends in-person voting
Holiday Worship Services
Featured Weekly Print Ads
- Shopko building, lot for sale
- Two arrested after Gander Outdoors burglary
- Sun Prairie man arrested for Lodi home break-in
- Pass/fail grades stir parent, student opposition
- Hearts up!
- Margaret Loretta "Peg" McAnaugh
- City cancels brush collection set for April 6
- Blakley on the mend
- Helpers in time of crisis, the Market gives back
- In the midst of pandemic, Waunakee couple welcomes firstborn