Wisconsin U.S. Senator Ron Johnson answers questions during an interview held June 30 at Sun Prairie's newspaper, The Star, about what the federal government can do to help businesses find qualified labor (including his own guest worker visa program), his office's working relationship with Senator Tammy Baldwin's office relating to the appointment of federal judgeships, the Protecting Our Ability to Counter Hacking (PATCH) Act and reform of the Veterans Administration (VA) health care system. Video by Chris Mertes (also the person doing the interviewing).
As featured on
Featured Weekly Print Ads
- Emmy’s Wish helps families with terminally ill children make memories
- Ashley Field, new high school designs unveiled
- After 20 years at Milton High School, ‘Mr. Mac’ retires
- Company explores Vienna for large solar farm project (copy)
- Better than before, old city hall owner promises
- Sun Prairie grad wins big at national baking competition
- Commission removes sidewalk ordinance from plan
- Second Buck & Honey’s open in Monona
- Sroda retires after 32 years of teaching
- Obituary: Marilyn I. Nett
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.