Five local young women from Waterloo, Marshall, Lake Mills and Deerfield will perform in their senior recitals April 12-14 with Dance Studio 3D in Lake Mills.
Studio 3-D’s “Dance to Your Senses” recitals are at the Sun Prairie Performing Arts Center, 888 Grove St., Sun Prairie.
Show times are Friday, April 12 at 6 p.m., Saturday, April 13 1 p.m. and 6 p.m., and Sunday, April 14 at 1 p.m.
Tickets are $10 at the door.
This year’s seniors are:
- Hope Glassel, daughter of Alicia and Brad Glassel of Lake Mills, has danced for five years and will be attending the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee for business and marketing with a photography minor. She hopes to go into fashion photography.
- Esther Pope, daughter of Peggy and Robert Pope of Lake Mills, has danced for 15 years and will be traveling to Ogden Utah to attend Weber State University to study elementary education.
- Holly Zakowski, the daughter of Laura and Randy Zakowski of Deerfield, has danced 15 years and will be on the pre-med track, hoping to get into medical school and one day become a doctor. She is attending Gonzaga.
- Bridget Krueger, of Waterloo, has danced eight years and is the daughter of Cindy Krueger and Carl Berridge. She will be a Badger at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, majoring in political science on the pre-law track and then attend law school.
- Sabrina Yanke, of Marshall, is the daughter of Sarah Yanke and Richard Yanke. She has danced four years and will be finishing the transfer program at Madison College and plans to graduate with a biology degree at UW-Madison.