Gretta Yahn from Waterloo was among the students named to Augustana College’s 2019 spring term Dean’s List. Founded in 1860, Augustana College of Rock Island, Ill., is a selective four-year residential college of the liberal arts and sciences. The college is recognized for the innovative program Augie Choice, which provides each student up to $2,000 to pursue a high-impact learning experience such as study abroad, an internship or research with a professor.
- Glarner Knights outlast Cardinals in Capitol South opener
- Marshall boys, girls 2nd, Waterloo boys, girls 4th at Poynette Inv.
- Pirates run down by Black Hawk/Warren
- Waterloo volleyball sweeps Marshall
- Pirates finish ninth in Brookfield Lancers Invite, improve to 3-0 in Cap. South
- Cardinals rally to win five-set thriller
- Johnson wins fourth straight state title
- Vaping investigation expanded to include older age groups
Featured Weekly Print Ads
- El Alegre owners hope to open new Mexican restaurant Monday
- Obituary: Joseph P. Vander Zanden
- MHS Homecoming 2019: "Pound the Panthers!"
- One with, to honor Dad
- SPASD: Student threat dealt with, classes in session
- Human remains found in Juneau County believed to those of missing Windsor man
- Commission backs Park 151 items
- Former Lake Mills principal dies
- Commission backs Foss Wisconsin Swim School plan
- Update: Missing Windsor man's remains found in Juneau County