Dryer Fire

Guests at the Baymont Hotel in Waunakee were evacuated for a short period the morning of June 26 after a fire occurred in one of the commercial dryers. According to Waunakee Fire Inspector Brian Adler, hotel staff quickly extinguished the fire, but the fire department was called in to help clear the smoke.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.