Library hours are Sundays from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m., Monday — Thursday: 9:00 a.m. — 8:00 p.m. and Friday & Saturday: 9:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Curbside pickup will continue to be offered. The book drops are also open for returns. See the website for details at www.deforestlibrary.org
Thursday, September 9
• The Workshop @ Home at 9:00 a.m. on Facebook
• Qigong Outdoors at 9:30 a.m. at the Village Green across from the library
• Memoir Writing Group at 1:00 p.m. in Room D and via email
• Read with an Officer! at 3:30 p.m. in the Children’s Area
• Teen Games – Board Games at 3:30 p.m. in the Community Room
• Dewey Stitchers at 4:00 p.m. in Room C and on Zoom
Friday, September 10
• STEAMing into the Weekend at 9:00 a.m. on Facebook
• Dragonwood Readers discuss Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk at 9:30 a.m. at the DeForest Area Community & Senior Center and on Zoom
Monday, September 13
• Coloring for Adults at 4:00 p.m. in Room C and on Zoom
• Time for Bed at 7:00 p.m. on Facebook
Tuesday, September 14
• Qigong In-Person at 9:30 a.m. in the Community Room
• Qigong at 9:30 a.m. on Facebook
• The Tattooed Lady: a History at 6:00 p.m. on Zoom
Wednesday, September 15
• Storytime at the Park at 10:00 a.m. at Conservancy Commons Park
• Workshop Wednesday at 1:00 p.m.
• Wahoo! It’s Wednesday! at 3:30 p.m. on Instagram Live
• Celebrate International Dot Day at 3:30 p.m. on the Library Patio
The Tattooed Lady: a History
Tuesday, September 14 at 6:00 p.m.
Presented by Amelia Klem Osterud on Zoom
Presenter Amelia Klem Osterud will talk about the history of tattoos, from ancient times to modern trends, as well as about the gutsy women who captivated circus and sideshow audiences with their own tattoos. Please register through the library’s online calendar for this Zoom presentation.