The Knickerbocker Ice Festival took place last weekend all over Lake Mills. Sponsored by the Lake Mills Main Street Program, the festival drew hundreds of city residents looking to forget about the cold weather Wisconsin has received so far this winter. Here's a look at some of the scenes from around town.
- Doug A. Wollin
- Vehicle crash kills one Milton man, injures another
- Restaurant owners disagree with COVID surcharge
- Sun Prairie man sentenced to 66 months
- ‘I’ll miss it all’: Waunakee’s Hetzel retires after 49-year career in education
- Waunakee Police respond to shots fired on Woodland Drive
- Police investigating parking lot shooting
- Kids and sports, why not bowling?
- Buck & Honey's deploys high tech to re-open dining rooms during COVID-19
- A watershed moment: US Army Corps of Engineers tours Clear, Grass lakes flooding