From Wes Sisson’s research: Milton soldiers buried abroad include:
• Suresnes American Military Cemetery, France: Lloyd A. Perry, and Paul P. Randolph. Randolph is listed on the “Wall of the Missing” after the sinking of the USS Herman Frasch.
• Honolulu National Cemetery: Howard Bollerud, Wall of the Missing, lost at sea, and is also named on a marker in Milton Lawns Cemetery, Janesville, and Ralph Madison.
• Manila American Cemetery, Manila, the Philippines: including four soldiers listed on The Wall of the Missing. They are: Harold Madison, Marvel Peterson, James Herman Schultz, and Maynard Gordon Vansickle. Buried are: Harold George Fanning and James Lawrence Manogue.
• Meuse-Argonne American Military Cemetery, France: Carroll Benjamin West.
• Lorraine American Military Cemetery, France: Willard Franklyn Sherman.
• Sicily-Rome American Military Cemetery, Italy: Robert Lynn Viney.
• Normandy American Military Cemetery, France: Herbert Kunkel.
• Oise-Aisne American Military Cemetery, France: Bernard Mullen.
• Henri-Chappelle American Cemetery, Belgium: Mark Miller.