The University of Wisconsin-Platteville has announced its dean’s list, honoring those full-time students who earned high honors in their respective colleges in the spring 2017 semester.
Students must achieve either a 3.5 or 3.75 grade point average depending on their college.
Sun Prairie students on the dean’s list include:
- Adam Brockman, Engineering Physics
- Renee Galvin, Biology
- Lucas Hoerz, Environmental Engineering
- Keith Johnson, Engineering Physics
- Jordan Kempf, Industrial Engineering
- Hayley Pollei, Elementary Education
- Mitchell Zank, Mechanical Engineering