Nicholas C. Kelman, 72, died May 20, 2020 in his home in Fergus Falls, Minnesota. He was born March 26, 1948 to Dr A.C. and Caroline (McKee) Kelman and graduated from Waterloo High School in 1966. Survivors include his wife, Deborah (Christians), sons Brett (Jodi) and Brandon, and two grandchildren as well as three brothers and one sister. No service was held.
To plant a tree in memory of Nicholas Kelman as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Social media controversy over BLM protests, leads to inaccuracy, turmoil
- Crash kills Sun Prairie man, Madison woman
- Thomas Jefferson must stand
- Final meal served at Village Café
- Developer breaks ground on Heritage Hills subdivision
- New City of Sun Prairie-SPASD employee clinic opens July 1
- Cottage Grove will host fireworks July 3
- Janesville Aquatics and Ice Arena facilities reopen
- Monona woman attacked with fluid, fire in downtown Madison
- Life lessons from Miss Hamilton